Aberdeen Grammar Rugby has the following goals over the next 3-5 years:
1) Represent the North of Scotland in the Premiership, the highest non-professional league in Scotland
2) Deliver excellent coaching, nutritional and medical support to all our players and members
3) Offer a healthy lifestyle option for all young people in Aberdeen and to increase player numbers of all ages, irrespective of sex or race
4) Deliver rugby coaching in the Aberdeen Grammar and Harlaw Academy catchment areas as part of the school curriculum, to be delivered by qualified coaches in partnership with SRU
5) Work with Aberdeen University to provide high quality coaching and organisation in support of their Men’s and Women’s teams in the BUCS leagues, as well as educate students in coaching and management roles.
AGR relies on sponsorship by local companies and individuals to deliver the above goals. In return the Club can promote its Sponsors on a local and national basis through AGR’s website and social media channels and via match footage shown on the Club’s YouTube channel.